Monday, October 31, 2011

ALL DENOMINATIONS ARE WRONG ☭

"My object in going to inquire of the Lord was to know which of all the sects was right, that I might know which to join. No sooner, therefore, did I get possession of myself, so as to be able to speak, than I asked the personages who stood above me in the light, which of all the sects was right--and which I should join. I was answered that I must join none of them, for they were all wrong, and the personage who addressed me said that all their creeds were an abomination in His sight: that those professors were all corrupt; that "they draw near to me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me; they teach for doctrines the commandments of men: having a form of godliness, but they deny the power thereof." History of the Church (vol. 1, ch. 11, pg. 5-6) Joseph Smith - Founder of Mormonism

No comments:

Post a Comment